You can cancel Afrihost Fibre via ClientZone and must be done before the 15th of the month in order to avoid being billed for the following month, or a 30-day notice period will need to be adhered to and your cancellation will only take effect at the end of the following month.Should you cancel your Afrihost Fibre less than 6 months from installation, or your account falls into arrears, you will be charged a cancellation fee of R999.
The cancellation fee is NOT applicable to Vuma Reach signups.
How to cancel Afrihost Fibre using ClientZone
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the category (Connectivity/ Mobile/ VoIP/ Hosting) under which the product you want to cancel falls.
- Select the package you want to cancel from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Under the ‘Cancel this Service’ section, complete the form if required.
- Click on ‘Cancel this Service’ to confirm your cancellation.